Iron fences, iron railings and iron windows
The range of historical fences and railings offers a wide choice in terms of age, state of preservation, style and dimensions. However, you should not apply too many criteria at the same time. The focus of the offer dates from the 1880s to the 1910s and is mostly made of wrought iron, more rarely of cast iron. Who wants can acquire between a small ornamental grid and a complete fence system including entrance gate and garden gate pretty much everything that can somehow be called a grid, fence or railing.
Beside the fences, railings and grids there is of course still an almost unmanageable number of smaller and larger components made of iron. The range of the consoles, canopies and cantilevers as well as stairs of different construction type form further emphasis.
Typical components and keywords about iron fences, iron railings and iron windows
- Cast iron, wrought iron
- Entrance gate, garden gate, small garden door
- Fence, Fence element, Fence post
- railing, barrier
- cast iron windows, wrought iron windows, iron windows, roof windows, dormer windows
- iron doors
- Door grilles, window grilles, ornamental grilles
- Outrigger, bracket, canopy